- Control the rotary speed from 5000 to 35, 000 rpm.
- Collet lock cannot be accidentally pressed while the tool is running.
- Integrated multi-chuck.
High performance 175W motor with Electronic feedback - suitable for any precision DIY jobs. The 4300 also features an on-board LED to maximize visibility and therefore precision
Carving / Engraving / Routing
Many creative and DIY projects require a specific desired pattern or form. From engraving furniture and carving pumpkins to routing kitchen cabinets and baseboards. Use your Multi- Tool to carve, engrave or route any material solid enough to be shaped.
Sharpening / Grinding / Cleaning / Polishing
All materials are affected by wear and tear to some extent. Use your Multi-Tool to restore edges on garden tools such as shears and shovels, and sharpen lawnmower and chainsaw blades. Use the interchangeable accessories to remove rust and corrosion, polishing metal surfaces, deburring or clean electrical components.
Smoothening surfaces and the shaping of curves and other odd shapes can be quite a hassle. Sanding accessories help you sand those difficult surfaces. Among other things you can use sanding bits to remove rust from metal surfaces, remove paint and to shape wood, fiberglass and rubber.
Tiling a bathroom, laying laminate flooring, instaling or replacing pipes are just a few examples of projects that require cutting. Use your Multi-Tool and cutting accessories to get a smooth and precise cut. They also allow you to quickly remove or trim protruding bolts, screws and nails.
1. The 360 Degree pivot LED ensures your projects are well-lit for maximum visibility and enhanced precision
2. Easily switch the interchangeable accessories with the EZ Change system. Pull down the levers, slide in the accessory and you’re ready to go
3. An improved fan design allows for cooler and quieter operation
4. Control the rotary speed from 5,000 to 35,000 RPM with the fully variable speed dial for maximum precision
5. The soft grip reduces vibration to prevent fatigue and gives a better grip for greater manoeuvrability