Liberon Retouch Crayons
Features and Highlights
- Retouch crayons for filling and masking superficial scratches on finished wood
- Wide range of popular wood tones available
- Expand and contract with the wood
- Will not shrink or drop out
- Easy application
Liberon Retouch Crayons can be used to fill scratches, nail holes, worm holes and other small blemishes in wooden furniture and other interior woodwork. Each stick measures approximately 85mm long by 10mm diameter.
Two or more different colours can be mixed to give intermediate shades for an invisible repair.
Ensure the area to be treated is clean, dry and free from dust, dirt and any other surface contaminants.
Always test the product on a spare surface or inconspicuous area before beginning any project to asses colour, compatibility and end result. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the back of the pack at all times.
- Rub the crayon across the scratch until it is filled
- Allow to harden then buff off the excess with a lint-free cotton cloth