BARRETTINE ANTI SLIP DECKING OIL
A premium quality topcoat decking oil incorporating anti-slip technology. Improves grip on decking, handrails and wooden steps. Awarded 'Best Garden Product' in the DIY Week awards 2019.
- A low sheen finish with UV stabilisers helps to slow wood turning grey.
- Resists flaking or cracking with excellent water beading.
- Oils and protects.
- Contains a surface biocide to protect against fungal and mould attack.
- Harmless To Beneficial Insects & Plants When Dry
Sizes: 2.5 Litre, 5 Litre
- Oils, Protects and Stains all in one treatment.
- Built in UV protection.
- Translucent finish, wood grain pattern is visible.
- Low odour formulation.
- Non flaking and its water repellency helps prevent timber splitting and cracking.
- Dry film preserver helping stop mould and fungi growth.
- Harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- Brush or spray application.
- Available in clear.
- For unpreserved/untreated timber. We recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Recommend using a biocidal wash such as Decking and Patio Cleaner prior to treatment. Allow a minimum of 48 hours to dry.
- The final colour finish can vary considerably due to the age, type & condition of the timber being treated. We always recommend carrying out a test area first in an inconspicuous area to make sure you are happy with the final dried colour.
- Brush or spray in suitable conditions. (Make sure weather conditions are dry and still).
- Coverage 1 coat up to 8 sq metres/litre of smooth timber and up to 5 sq metres on rough sawn timber, 2 coats recommended.
- Drying times, normally 24-48 hours in ambient temperature. Apply second coat after 48 hours.
- Clean equipment with Brush Cleaner, White Spirit or Bio Spirit.