BARRETTINE LOG CABIN AND COMPLETE DECKING TREATMENT
Log Cabin & Complete Decking Treatment is specifically formulated to oil and protect log cabins, decking boards, deck tiles and balustrades made from pretreated, pressure treated or preservative impregnated timber. Will also deliver a superior finish to sheds, huts and fencing. Contains a surface biocide preserver to protect against mould.
- Oils & Protects Log Cabins and Decking.
- Contains surface biocide to aid in the prevention of surface mould and algae.
- Regular treatment provides superb water repellency.
- Resists flaking/peeling, whilst water repellence helps prevent timber splitting and cracking.
- Contains added UV Stabilisers.
- Harmless to beneficial insects and pets when dry.
Size: 5 Litre
- Provides a clear sheen protection that is water repellent reducing the splitting and cracking of timber.
- Contains a surface biocide preserver to help stop mould and fungi growth.
- UV fade resistant protection.
- Penetrating finish to resist flaking and peeling.
- Can be used on other wooden garden structures and is harmless to plants and pets when dry.
- For unpreserved/untreated timber we recommend using Barrettine Universal Preserver first as a primer.
Note: This product is not suitable for use over sealed timber i.e. timber that has been previously coated with paints, varnishes or similar coatings unless these coatings are removed first.
- Ensure wood to be treated is dry, free from dirt and repellent coatings such as paint or varnish (remove and sand down as required).
- Apply product to pre-treated, pressure treated or preservative impregnated timber only. We recommend cleaning the timber with a biocidal wash such as Knockout Mould and Mildew Cleaner / Driveway, Decking and Patio Cleaner.
- Coverage: One coat - Up to 8 sq metres per litre on smooth timber or 5 sq metres per litre on rough sawn timber.
- Drying times under dry conditions 48 - 72 hours.
- Clean equipment with White Spirit or Bio Spirit.