FROGTAPE® FOR GLOSS & SATIN PAINTER’S TAPE ORANGE
FrogTape® for Gloss & Satin painter’s tape features medium adhesion, and will remove cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days and seven days in direct sunlight. This orange painter’s tape is idea for masking a variety of surfaces when you are wanting to use gloss or satin based paints. Ideal for painting skirting boards, architraves, frames and doors.
Get crisp, clean lines on your next painting project with FrogTape® for Gloss & Satin Painter’s Tape. How does it work? It’s made with exclusive PaintBlock® Technology, a super-absorbent polymer that reacts with predominantly water and oil based paints and instantly gels to form a micro-barrier that seals the edges of the tape to prevent paint bleed. The result is a crisp, professional paint line.
Top Tip: Before you paint, run a damp cloth over your FrogTape® for Gloss & Satin paint to give an additional seal, particularly when using Oil bases glosses.
- Premium grade painter’s tape for most common paint applications
- Edge-treated with patented PaintBlock® Technology for sharp paint lines
- Recommended for use on cured painted surfaces, glass, carpet and stone
- Removes cleanly from most surfaces for up to 21 days
- Premium adhesion to help eliminate the need for touch-ups
- Tape canister for clean, protected storage
- Interior use
- Medium adhesion
FrogTape® Gloss & Satin is a premium, medium adhesion painter’s masking tape that helps you achieve crisp, clean paint lines and saves time and money by eliminating the need for touch-ups.
Available in a variety of widths to accommodate any application, FrogTape® is the sharp line solution for basic masking applications or advanced wall designs like stripes or geometric patterns.