IDEAL FOR VENEERED DOORS
Osmo Door-Oil is a unique oil and wax combination designed to protect interior veneered wooden doors. The unique formulation penetrates the wood surface which remains microporous and whilst the finish will not crack, peel, flake or blister. The surface also becomes healthy and elastic, and the wood's fibres are prevented from becoming dry and brittle over time as well as shrinking and swelling.
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 8-10 hrs.
- Sizes: 1L
- Suitable for selected veneered doors and furniture
- Extremely water and dirt resistant
- 3060 Enhances the wood's natural character
- 3033 Preserves the wood's light colour
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, also suitable for children's toys
- No sanding necessary for future applications
3060 CLEAR, SATIN
Enhances the natural character of the wood which results in a warm and rich colour.
3033 RAW, MATT
Light coloured wood stays light coloured, without the permanent wet effect