Osmo Polyx Oil Anti-Slip
HARDWAX-OIL WITH ADDED SAFETY
Osmo Polyx®-Oils are developed from natural oils and waxes to provide the most hardwearing and durable protection for wooden flooring and furniture.
Anti-Slip Polyx®-Oil is resistant to water and dirt, is very durable. Special additives give a structure to the dry finish and help to achieve a slip resistance up to R11 classification. The hardwax-oil finish retains the natural character of the wood, is microporous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2 coats
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L
- Slip resistance for added safety
- Especially for public and commercial use
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
3088 CLEAR, SEMI-MATT
Anti-Slip (R9): An R9 slip rating is more than adequate for domestic and commercial applications where a safety floor is not required.
3089 CLEAR, SATIN
Anti-Slip Extra (R11): An R11 slip rating is an even stronger resistance against slipping, can also be used on sloped surfaces or ramps.