Microporous natural hardwax-oil wood finish which is extremely tough and hardwearing. It is water repellent and dirt resistant. The finish is resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juices, milk and water. These types of liquid spillages will tightly bead on the surface without leaving any marks, simply clean by wiping with a cloth.
3058 CLEAR, MATT
The emphasis on the wood's grain and natural characteristics provides a warm and rich effect without a sheen.
3028 CLEAR, SATIN
The subtle, noble shimmer resembles satin and emphasises the wood grain modestly.
For an almost completely natural look. Retains the wood's light character with optimally balanced white pigments.
Modern elegance with colour that protects. A top coating of clear TopOil is recommended for best results.
- Food safe
- Extremely water and chemical resistant
- Very durable and hardwearing
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children's toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
- Approx. coverage: 24m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 1st brushed coat, 2nd coat with cloth or pad
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.