THE FIRST CLEAR OIL-BASED UV PROTECTIVE FINISH
Natural oil-based and microporous finish which does not crack, flake, peel or blister. Water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage. External elements of weathering fade the natural colour of the wood to a grey patina over time, but UV-Protection Oil has been developed to resist against this, whilst maintaining the wood's natural appearance. Ideal for windows, doors, cladding, fencing and other vertically structured joinery to block the greying process of the wood by a UV-protected factor of 12 in comparison to untreated wood.
- Approx. coverage: 18m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 12hrs.
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- 410 Clear is safe for humans, plants and animals once dry
- 420, 425, 428 & 429 contains biocides to prevent the growth of algae, mildew and fungal attack
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- No sanding necessary for future applications