Lightly pigmented and satin, natural oil-based and microporous finish which does not crack, flake, peel or blister. Water and dirt resistant, moisture regulating and reduces wood swelling and shrinkage. External elements of weathering fade the natural colour of the wood to a grey patina over time - UV-Protection Oil Tints has been developed to resist against this, whilst adding a tinted colour of your choice to the wood's natural appearance. Ideal for windows, doors, cladding, fencing and other vertically structured joinery to block the greying process of the wood by a UV-protected factor of 12 in comparison to untreated wood.
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Resists growth of algae, mildew and fungal
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- Approx. coverage: 18m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C to 35°C
- Drying time: 12hrs.