Diamond Hard Doorstep Paint
Our Diamond Hard Doorstep Paint is tough; so it’ll stay put and look good for longer. We’ve added some extra slip resistance in there too, because we know how slippery steps can get.
Create a strong first impression and have your front door looking spic and span whatever the weather with diamond hard doorstep paint.
How to use Diamond Hard Doorstep Paint
Before you start
Pick a dry day that’s above 10°c.
Preparing doorsteps for painting
- Give your steps a good brush to get rid of leaves, twigs and moss.
- Wash with warm, soapy water to ensure the surface is clean. Leave your steps to dry.
If your steps have been previously painted, use a wire brush to remove any loose or flaking paint and then wipe them down with white spirit.
- Give the paint a really good stir to make sure the colour pigment is thoroughly mixed.
- Use a medium sized brush and apply the first coat. Let it dry for four to six hours before applying the second coat. You’ll only need two for diamond hard protection and a rich colour.
- Around four to six hours after applying the second coat, your steps will be ready to walk on. After 24 hours it will be completely dry and hard.
Simply clean your brushes in warm soapy water.
Your doorsteps will now be tough enough to stand up to all the comings and goings of your household.
To look after them, clear up any moss, leaves or twigs to avoid scratches and prevent your steps getting slippery.
|Outdoor brick, concrete or stone steps
250ml - up to 3m2 with 2 coats
750ml - up to 9m2 with 2 coats
|Touch dry in 1-2 hours. Re-coat & walk over it in 4-6 hours.
|Four to six hours
|Number of coats
|Black, Tile Red
|Diamond hard durability with slip prevention technology
*Although this product has a slip resistant additive, absolute slip resistance cannot be guaranteed.