Multi Purpose Wood Filler
Quickly and easily fill holes in wood and leave a tough, weatherproof finish that won’t shrink or crack. Our Multi Purpose Wood Filler flexes and bends with the wood so whether you use it indoors or out, it will leave a perfect finish for longer.
Fill in any size hole
Can be used indoors and out
Dry in only two hours
Stain, varnish or paint over
Can be sanded, paned, filed, nailed and screwed
Available in tubs, tubes or cartridges
Suitable for any size hole
How to fill cracks in wood
Before you start
- Test the filler on a small, hidden area of wood to make sure you’re happy with the colour.
- If you are, lightly sand the area that you’re going to fill.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe away any loose bits.
- Leave it to completely dry before you fill it.
- Push the filler firmly into the hole or crack. Leave it slightly raised above the wood to make sure the repair is properly filled.
- Before the filler dries, smooth it with a wet knife.
- If the hole is quite deep, fill it in 5mm layers waiting two hours between each layer.
- After two hours, you will be able to drill, sand, plane, file, nail and screw into it. Once you’ve smoothed down the area, you can also paint, varnish or stain it.
There’s next to no aftercare needed for our Multi Purpose Wood Filler. It’s up to you whether you paint, varnish or stain over it.
Your tools can be cleaned in warm, soapy water.
|Interior and exterior small wood repairs
|Number of coats
|Fills 5mm per layer
|Natural, Oak, Light, Medium, Dark, White
|Flexes with the wood so it won’t crack
|250g, 465g, 930g tubs. 100g, 325g tubes. 310ml cartridge.