METALLIC FINISH FURNITURE PAINT
A classic opulent metallic finish for all types of furniture. Use Rust-Oleum Metallic Finish Furniture Paint as a base coat under Chalky Finish Furniture Paint and lightly distress the topcoat to reveal metallic areas beneath. Can also be used as a decorative topcoat or to pick out mouldings and other design features.
The paint can be used directly onto wood (bare or painted), brick, stone, plaster or any suitably primed rigid surface (metal, plastic etc).
· Can be used a base coat or decorative topcoat.
· Smooth finish.
· Highly concentrated.
· Exceptional coverage in one coat.
· No priming or sanding necessary on most surfaces (simply ensure surfaces are smooth, dry and free from contaminants).
· Works great over old paint and varnish.
· No need to wax or lacquer the finished paint work.
· Available in 125ml and 750ml cans.